Saturday 16 June 2012

He Slept in His Own Room!

Good news! My son now has his own bedroom!

We have finally moved out of our old, 3 bed house and into our new, 4 bed house.

I wondered how my son would cope, as autistic kids tend not to like change, but my son has taken it all in his stride and has really enjoyed the process of moving house.

In our old house, he would not sleep in the room on his own without his brother with him, which meant that my older son had to have an early bedtime every night, which he hated.

We put our son in his new room last night, fearing the worst, but he was so excited about his own room that he stayed there with no fuss and fell asleep within minutes!

I'm so happy! And so is his older brother, who can now stop up a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment