Saturday 1 September 2012

Visiting Alton Towers

Yesterday we used our Merlin's magic wand tickets for Alton Towers.

The tickets got us into the park for free and I also managed to get a special access wristband from guest services that allowed my son to access the rides via the exit.

I did notice that quite a few people had the bands on, which meant that sometimes the disabled queue was quite long!

Some rides did not allow use of the band, namely the Skyride and the kiddie driving school.

When we were walking to the park from the car park, my son was having a strop and some people were staring at him

"Mom!!!! Those STUPID, FAT, UGLY, IDIOT people are staring at me and laughing!" he bellowed, pointing at the family behind us.


And a fun day was had by all......

No comments:

Post a Comment