Thursday 14 February 2013

How We Nearly Won £2000....

Back in November, I entered a competition for the Tots 100 blogging network about Britain's best day out. We received free tickets to Waterworld in Stoke and wrote a rather creative blogpost about the visit. The winner was to receive £2000. Very nice!

Anyway, the results are in....sadly I didn't win...but I was chuffed to bits to be one of five blogs that got an honourable mention for creativity! You can see the results here. Lots of people entered, so I feel quite proud of our efforts, and thanks to my kids, who did a good job with the plasticine models and singing!

By the way, I checked out the winner's post and a very worthy one it was too. A blogpost in poem form (darn, why didn't I think of that?) presented beautifully with photos. Congratulations Tired Mummy of Two for your fabulous "Taking the Monkeys to the Zoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment