Saturday 25 August 2012

I Spy....

We were returning from town on the bus and my son could hear a girl playing I spy with her mom behind us.

"Can we play I spy?" He said.

"OK".

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with R"

I looked round the bus but couldn't see anything beginning with R.

"I can't see anything beginning with R." I said.

"Nor me." he replied.

"Do you know how this game works?" I said.

"No. I was just copying the girl behind us. She said something beginning with R, so I said it too."

I explained the game and we started again. This time, he was a bit better, but he did have a habit of pointing to the thing I was supposed to be guessing.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with O", he shouted, pointing to a lady near the front of the bus.

I looked at the woman. She didn't seem to be carrying anything beginning with O.

"I don't know" I said.

"OLD LADY!!!!" he bellowed at the top of his voice, as everyone on the bus turned round.

We won't be playing I spy again. I think it is potentially too dangerous, and I don't want to get beaten up by "Y is for Yobbo".

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Love it :D I'm 3 months and 2 days in with my steroid withdrawal!!! And I'm loving every minute of no steroids

    ReplyDelete